Join FORM- https://joinform.co
Join my Facebook community- https://www.facebook.com/groups/samiclarke
Gathered Nutrition TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@gatherednutrition?lang=en
Recipe by: @gatherednutrition (https://www.instagram.com/gatherednutrition/?hl=en)
Southwest Chicken + Sweet Potato Bowls (Makes 2-3 Servings)
1 lb chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
1 large bell pepper, cut into strips
¼ cup avocado oil
1 packet taco seasoning
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
Cilantro Lime Tahini Sauce
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup filtered water (more, as needed to thin)
1 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed (use ½ for less spicy or skip the jalapeño if you don’t like spice)
Juice of 2 limes
1 tbsp olive oil
Handful of fresh cilantro
1 cup baby spinach
1 garlic clove
Salt and pepper, to taste
For the base:
Spinach or romaine
¼ of an avocado
1. Preheat Oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix seasonings and olive oil together. In a large bowl, add potatoes and peppers,
toss with half of the seasoning mixture. Spread on parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Add chicken strips to same bowl; mix with the remaining seasoning mixture. Add to pan.
4.Roast for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are cooked to your liking.
5. Meanwhile, make your sauce by adding all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend until a creamy sauce forms. Taste and add more salt or pepper
6. Serve your bowls with a base of spinach or romaine, black beans, the roasted veggies and chicken, and drizzle with the cilantro lime tahini sauce.
https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/seriously-the-best-healthy-turkey-chili/ – I added hot sauce instead of cayenne pepper! Toppings, I do dairy free cheese